FOR A PAIN-FREE SMILE
All treatments for diseases of supporting structures of teeth have your pleasure in mind as well as eliminating deficiencies and damage that cause health problems in your oral cavity, and have the aim of improving your appearance and bringing back your glowing natural smile!
1. Tooth enamel is firm mineral tissue which covers the dentine in the area of the anatomical crown.
2. Dentine or dental bone is firm tissue which makes up the largest part of the tooth.
3. Pulp is the living part of the tooth, i.e. the mixture of nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue.
4. Gingiva is the soft tissue which covers the bone and protects the supporting structures from influx of bacteria.
5. The alveolar bone is one of the main “holders” of teeth.
6. Root canal is the area from the bottom of the pulp chamber to the top of the root.
7. Periodontal ligament connects the root with the alveolar bone.
8. Cementum is the mineralized connective tissue which covers the dentine in root area.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT USat +385 1 6542 655, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via online form.
Our staff will contact you as soon as possible via phone or e-mail and arrange an appointment which suits you the most.